The cheerleading team at Kent State University cheers for football and men's and women’s basketball.
In 2007, a quad group competed at UCA Nationals placing 4th! The entire team traveled to Nationals in 2005-06 placing 12th in the nation.
KENT STATE CHEERLEADING COACH
Demonde Gladman: Demonde Gladman is a former staff member of two years for Americheer. Gladman is a former University of Akron cheerleader where he was a member of the national team, and he also cheered his senior year at Kent State University. Gladman has coached several all-star teams to national titles and has over 10 years of gymnastics, stunting and mounting teaching experience. Gladman is currently in his 10th year with UCA where he staffs the college camps around the country. Gladman most recently began traveling internationally to train teams and coaches across the country and has his safety certification and is AACCA certified. Gladman is going into his 7th year at Kent State University where he has helped develop the all-girl team. Gladman judges at the local, regional, state and national level.
E-mail Us: email@example.com
Be sure to review the constitution clearly so that you understand all procedures.
• Book Scholarships (limited)
• Priority Scheduling
• Work out facility
• One credit A towards your GPA each year
• All travel paid
• Many other benefits under athletics
• The cheerleading team hosts camps, clinics, or competitions.
• The cheerleaders sell programs and 50/50 raffle
• Other fundraisers are TBA
• Maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA
• Register and attend at least 12 hours per semester
• Adhere to the rules and guidelines set forth by K.S.U. as both a student and an athlete.