Kent State Dance Team
The Kent State Dance Team is a female organization. They dance
all men’s basketball games. They perform at selected
women’s games and other athletic events.
The dance team starts practice from the beginning of the school year and finish in March. They have scheduled summer practices and attend camp in the summer.
The dance team is coached by Whitney Cleland and Lindsy Weisel. They have been working hard to develop a well-rounded dance program that represents KSU. The primary purpose of this organization is to support Kent State University athletics; however the team is working towards a return to competing in the future.
Contact us at email@example.com
• Book Scholarships (for 3rd and 4th year members)
• Priority Scheduling
• All travel paid
• Many other benefits under athletics
• The dance team hosts camps, clinics, or competitions.
• The dancers sell programs and 50/50 raffle during football season
• Other fundraisers are TBA
• Maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA
• Register and attend at least 12 hours per semester
• Adhere to the rules and guidelines set forth by K.S.U. as both a student and an athlete.
Kent State Dance Team places 16th in Division IA at UDA College Nationals in 2008
Dance Team ranked 20th in 2007