Kent State Awards & Honors
• Academic All-MAC: 2011
• Letterwinner: 2009, '10, '11
Uneven Bars: --
Balance Beam: 9.775
Floor Exercise: 9.825
2011 Junior Season Highlights
• Competed in 12 meets on the balance beam and nine meets on the floor exercise.
• Led Kent State with a scoring average of 9.862 on the uneven bars.
• Posted a scoring average of 9.685 on the balance beam and 9.622 on the floor exercise.
•Recorded event scores of 9.750 or better four times, including twice on the balance beam and twice on the floor exercise.
• Posted two top-three finishes.
• Recorded a 9.775 on the balance beam against Sacramento State (1/14) in the Lady Luck Invitational as Kent State recorded a 195.475-189.625 win.
• Posted a 9.775 to tie for first place on the balance beam to help Kent State tie Brigham Young (1/21) for first place at the Cleveland quad meet with a team score of 194.775.
• Scored a 9.775 on the floor exercise against Central Michigan (2/12).
• Tied for second place on the floor exercise with a 9.825 as Kent State topped Western Michigan (2/27), 195.875-194.975. Also posted a 9.775 on the balance beam.
2010 Sophomore Season Highlights
•Competed in 10 meets on the balance beam, five on the floor exercise and one on the uneven bars.
•Recorded season averages of 9.850 on the floor exercise, 9.775 on the balance beam and 9.475 on the uneven bars.
•Posted scores of 9.750 or better five times, including twice on the balance beam and three times on the floor exercise.
•Set a new career high on the balance beam with a score of 9.775 against Kentucky (3/5).
•Achieved a new career best on the floor exercise by posting a 9.850 at Western Michigan (3/21) as the Golden Flashes claimed the the MAC regular season title with a 195.300-192.950 victory.
2009 Freshman Season Highlights
•Competed in three meets on the balance beam and two meets on the uneven bars.
•Received a season-high mark of 9.275 on the balance beam at Bowling Green (2/7).
•Posted a season-best 9.675 on the uneven bars at the MAC Championships (3/21).
Prior to Kent State
•Four-time Level 10 national qualifier.
•Registered three top-eight finishes at nationals on the balance beam.
•Placed third overall at the 2007 nationals.
•Born Feb. 16, 1990.
•Daughter of Joe and Eileen Skiffington.
•Earned Honor Roll status four times at Rancocas Valley Regional High School.
•Competed on the swimming & diving team as a diver in high school.
•Also participated in National Spanish Honor Society as well as volunteering for the Special Olympics.
•Competed for the Gymnastics Academy of Cherry Hill.
•Majoring in physical therapy science with a minor in psychology.