Kent State Awards & Honors
• Team Captain: 2011
• Academic All-MAC: 2011
• MAC Specialist of the Week: 2011 (1/24)
• Letterwinner: 2010, '11
Uneven Bars: --
Balance Beam: 9.775
Floor Exercise: 9.825
2011 Sophomore Season Highlights
• Competed in 12 meets on the vault, 11 meets on the floor exercise and two meets on the balance beam.
• Posted season averages of 9.850 on the vault, 9.775 on the balance beam and 9.825 on the floor exercise.
• Recorded event scores of 9.750 or better 15 times, including nine times on the vault, five times on the floor exercises and once on the balance beam.
• Posted six top-three finishes.
• Tied for second on the balance beam with a 9.775 and also tied for second on the vault as Kent State recorded a 194.775-193.125 victory over Maryland (1/9).
• Took second on the vault by posting a 9.825 against Sacramento State (1/14) in the Lady Luck Invitational as Kent State recorded a 195.475-189.625 win.
• Earned her first career MAC Specialist of the Week honors, recording a 9.825 on the floor exercise to tie for third in addition to posting second-place finish on the floor exercise with a 9.775 to help Kent State tie Brigham Young (1/21) for first place at the Cleveland quad meet with a team score of 194.775.
• Earned a second-place finish on the vault with a 9.750 to help Kent State win at Bowling Green (2/6), 194.925-188.975.
• Finished third on the vault with a career-high 9.850 as Kent State won at Northern Illinois (2/20), 194.800-192.875. Placed second on the floor exercise with a 9.800.
• Tied for second on the floor exercise with a 9.825 as Kent State topped Western Michigan (2/27), 195.875-194.975.
• Totaled a 9.775 on the vault as Kent State defeated Eastern Michigan (3/12), 194.900-194.025.
• Recorded a 9.800 on the vault at the MAC Championships (3/19).
• Tied for 21st on the vault with a 9.750 at the NCAA Ann Arbor Regional (4/2), helping Kent State place second with a 195.450 to advance to the national championships for the first time in school history.
• Helped Kent State close the season ranked 12th in the country with a 195.000 at the NCAA Championships (4/15), tying for 33rd on the vault with a 9.775.
2010 Freshman Season Highlights
•Competed in 12 meets on the vault.
•Recorded a season average of 9.771 on the vault.
•Posted event scores of 9.750 or better 10 times.
•Tallied five top-three finishes on the vault, including one first-place finish.
•Tied for first place on the vault in her first collegiate meet with a score of 9.800 to help Kent State win at Pittsburgh (1/16), 190.625-190.550.
•Tied for second place on the vault by recording a 9.775 as Kent State upended Eastern Michigan, 195.175-191.000.
•Tied for second place on the vault with a score of 9.800 as Kent State topped George Washington (1/29), 193.950-188.600.
•Took third place on the vault with a score of 9.800 as Kent State won at Central Michigan (2/13), 194.250-193.925.
•Tied for second place on the vault after recording a 9.775 to help the Flashes win at Ball State (2/28), 194.500-193.150.
•Posted a personal season-high score of 9.825 on the vault against Kentucky (3/5).
•Tied for second place on the vault with a score of 9.800 to help Kent State claim the MAC regular season title with a 195.300-192.950 win at Western Michigan (3/21).
Prior to Kent State
•Competed for X-Cel Gymnastics under head coach Frank Klein.
•Crowned the 2009 National Invitational Tournament champion on the vault and on the floor exercise and in the all-around.
•Also won on the balance beam and in the all-around at the 2009 Buckeye Classic.
•Born Nov. 27, 1990.
•Daughter of Greg and Linda Wozniak. Siblings are Mike and Liz.
•Honor Roll student who served as Vice President of the Student Council at Bishop Canevin High School in addition to participating in National Honors Society, Art Club, Academic Team and Interact Service Group.
•Majoring in early childhood education.