• Went 3-2 at University Nationals
• Placed third at Mat Town Invitational with 4-1 record
• Placed fourth at MAC Championships
• Advanced to semifinals of Cleveland State Open
• Went 3-2 at Body Bar
• Went 3-2 in MAC Duals
• Named MAC Wrestler of the Week after winning an individual title at the Cleveland State Open, going 5-0 on the day
• Placed sixth at Hokie Open with 6-2 mark
• Placed fourth at Body Bar
• Went 4-2 at Southern Scuffle
• Finished 19-6 overall and 2-0 in dual meets
• Tallied one pin, one tech fall and two major decisions
• Had a perfect 3-0 day at Simonson Open
• Went 3-2 at Hokie Open
• Recorded a major decision and went 3-2 at Cleveland State Open
• Won two matches at Body Bar Invitational
• Competed in one dual meet.
• Was redshirted
• Finished 3-3 at open tournaments
• Took second at the Ashland Open (1/24).
Prior to Kent State
• Finished with a career record of 159-24 in his four seasons at Elyria
• Won a state championship his sophomore season
• Qualified for the Ohio High School State Wrestling Championships and finished on the podium all four years for the Pioneers
• Coached in high school by Erik Burneff.
• Born Feb 2, 1990
• Parents are Gladys and Mike Mitcheff
• Has three older brothers: Phil, Mike and Dan
• Dan is a senior on the KSU wrestling team
• Undecided on a major.